As we are only a few days away from Christmas, I could not think of a better time to share with you one of my favourite Christmas treats, Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Wreaths. These Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Wreaths will make your heart sing Christmas songs! Haha! Simple and colorful, they are perfect for last minute treats. It is also such a fun and easy recipe to make that your kids will want to get involved too.
Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Wreaths
Ingredients that you will need
1 pkg. Tiny Twists Pretzels
6-8 oz. Wilton Green Chocolate Melts
Twizzlers Pull N’ Peel Red Licorice
Red Hots Sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Holding a pretzel by the pointed edge, dip the other ¾ part of it into the chocolate, shake off the excess, and lay it on the baking sheet.
- Dip 4 pretzels and put them in a circle, making sure they touch and the uncoated pointed edges are facing out. Sprinkle with the green sugar.
- Dip 4 more pretzels and lay them on top of the first 4, making sure to lay them in between the spaces of the bottom ones. Sprinkle with green sugar and lay 6 to 7 red hots over the top.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have about 6 to 8 wreaths.
- Pull apart the licorice so you have individual strands. Take one and tie it into a bow. Put a dab of chocolate on the back and stick it on a wreath. Repeat until you have a bow for each wreath.
- Let the wreaths set for about 20 minutes until the chocolate is hard.
- Cute and fun treat for all your holiday parties!
A Lot More Holiday Fun!
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
–Will Ferrell, “Elf”
“A good conscience is a continual Christmas.”